Construction and procurement of equipment for five vocational colleges
Islamic Development Bank
According to Loan Agreement (UZB-0027) between the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Islamic Development Bank five vocational colleges were constructed in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Project included design of colleges, field and technical supervision and support to the PIU.
Tashkent, Namangan, Samarqand, Surkhandariya regions, Karakalpakstan
- Assistance in PIU establishing and development of training plan for PIU;
- Review of the Project Implementation Plan based on the main terms preparation of new PIP version. Updated PIP includes detailed Project for completion of the whole Project showing all activities and key events for design, approvals, construction, commissioning, etc. PIP monitoring is carried out quarterly as Quarterly Report.
- Assistance in procurement. The services include: administration of the bidding process, provision of appropriate records safety, proper storage and maintenance of the documentation, and their confidentiality; preparation of draft responses to bidding enquiries, arrangement of approval, issue and record the same; arrangement of any data rooms, site meetings, information meetings or other pre-bidding events, and record the same; services connected with standard contract forms; results of work are issued in the form of “Procurement Manual” and “Amended Procurement Manual”
- Support in compliance of the Finance Documents and other agreements. Support to the PIU in preparation of all payment orders if any. Support to PIU in reporting preparation.
- participation at the bidding commission meetings as the consultant representative if required.
Completed, June 2009 – December 2014.